Uptown Toronto has always been a popular choice to raise a family. Uptown has an excellent selection of both public and private schools and a large variety of recreational amenities. Public transit practically at your doorstep makes work commutes easy. Leafy neighbourhoods such as Lytton Park and Lawrence Park feature stately homes on large lots.
Click on the map below!
- Uptown was considered the City limits prior to the formation of the Toronto “Mega City” in 1998.
- The stretch of Yonge Street that runs through the middle of Uptown, has an intimate village feel with lots of shops and restaurants operating out of century old commercial buildings.
- Ravines and parks are everywhere providing plenty of year-round recreational outlets for the entire family.
- Sherwood Park has one of the cities best off-leash dog areas.
- Many of Toronto’s highest ranked public and private schools are located in Uptown.