Dress Up Your Life for Breast Cancer Research this October!
The Breast Cancer Society of Canada (BCSC) invites Canadians to Dress Up different aspects of their lives this October and raise funds for breast cancer research. Since 1998 Canadian companies, schools, and organizations have participated in Dress for the Cause by hosting local and individual fundraising events. Dress for the Cause has raised over $10 million for breast cancer research.
October 1 – 31, 2020
1. Register at dressforthecause.ca
2. Plan your Dress Up activities on your own or with a team
3. Challenge your network to Get Dressed
4. Donate the money you raise online
Dress Up Your Life for Breast Cancer Research, presented by Cleo
Week 1: Dress Up your Door (ex. house, office, doggy door, car, garage)
Week 2: Dress Up your Desk (ex. home office, company office, or any workspace)
Week 3: Dress Up your Best ____ (ex. prized possession, pets, cars, cottages, boats)
Week 4: Dress Up Yourself (ex. Pink, pink pink!, clothes, Halloween costumes)
– One in 8 women women in Canada will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime;
– This year, more than 27,400 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer;
– On average, 14 Canadian women will die from breast cancer every day.
2020 partners include: Cleo and The Weather Network.
The Breast Cancer Society of Canada, (BCSC) is a registered, national non-profit charity dedicated to saving lives through breast cancer research. BCSC raises money to fund patient focused research for the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of breast cancer.
Visit dressforthecause.ca to sign up, follow the Breast Cancer Society of Canada on social media and use #DressForTheCause & #ResearchMatters.