Join us at the 7th annual Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo #FFCON21 taking place May 11-13, 2021, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time), ONLINE (virtually) and co-hosted by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association (NCFA), Toronto Finance International (TFI) and partners.
Building on the success of previous conferences, this year’s theme: BREAKING BARRIERS and bringing together an international community of leading voices in fintech, digital banking, payments, tokenization, blockchain, CBDCs, digital identity, AI, capital markets innovation, EDI (equality, diversity and inclusion) and sustainable, open, and alternative finance, all in an immersive and interactive agenda including:
- The latest content and high-quality keynotes, fireside chats, interviews, debates, round tables and discussion formats. (Speaker applications open)
- Lots of networking! Investor speed dating, HR talent marketplace, virtual booths and 1-on-1 opportunities.
- Sports-inspired Fintech Draft pitching & demo competition. (Applications now open)
- VIP masterclasses that ‘deep dive’ on decentralized finance topics.
- Media content and exhibitor and partner video compilations.
- Diverse participation from startups, scale-ups, investors, vendors, government, and key innovation stakeholders.
- Affordable and inclusive ticket types including exhibitor packages for startups.
- Increased engagement with Interactive features such as polling, Q&A, video networking, topic-led chat room.
The multi-day event will run from May 11-13 inclusive with daily content to span feature themes of Digital Innovation & Breaking Barriers, Creation & Growth and Global Future Forward.
APPLY TO PITCH or DEMO 2021 Fintech Draft
APPLY TO SPEAK