Laser Technology is now used in dermatology and trichology to treat many areas like skin care, hair removal, hair loss, smoking cessation, and more.
By harnessing the power of light and heat, laser technology has been used to promote skin health in dermatology. Lasers and light devices can be used to help erase imperfections, restore a youthful appearance, and treat various pigmentation and vascular issues. This is done by creating a controlled injury in the affected areas.
Laser uses the power of light and heat to create a controlled injury in the tissue. This injury stimulates collagen, which creates new skin. This new skin helps to improve tone, texture, and coloration.
As we grow older, the collagen in our bodies decreases, causing wrinkles and other skin issues. Laser treatments stimulate the production of collagen and healthy cells, reducing the effects of aging.
The popularity of aesthetic lasers has been growing steadily. This is due to new and improved laser technologies, as well as consumer demand for effective skin treatments. Today’s lasers produce great results, offer less downtime, more efficacy, less side effects, and higher level of safety than lasers in the past.
According to a 2018 report from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, from 2000 to 2018, laser resurfacing procedures increased by 248 percent, from 170,951 to 600,000.
At Laser Skin Clinic, we are specialist in the advanced skin care and hair loss industry, with clinics in the Greater Toronto Area. Our knowledgeable, professional, and friendly staff can provide you with a free consultation for many treatments related to your skin, hair, and body.
We offer a number of treatments using the latest in laser and radiofrequency technologies. Our in-clinic trichology centre provides free hair loss assessment and specialized treatment plans.
- Potenza RF Microneedling Treatment for Skin Tightening
- PicoSure Laser Tattoo Removal
- PicoSure Skin Revitalization
- Elite IQ Skin Revitalization – Vascular & Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Renewal – Pigmented Lesions & Fine Lines
- Elite IQ Laser Hair Removal
- Leg Vein Removal
- Skin Resurfacing – Acne Scars
- Skin Resurfacing – Wrinkles
- Stretch Mark Removal
- Scar Removal
- Anne Penman Laser Quit Smoking
- LED Teeth Whitening
- HIEMT Body Contouring
- PRP Therapy for Hair Loss, Vampire Facial, P-Shot, O-Shot
- Trichology Centre Hair Loss Assessment and Treatment
- SMP Scalp Micropigmentation Hair Tattoo
- Scar Cosmetic Camouflage Paramedical Tattoo