AR You Ready?
From September 17 to October 3, take your imagination for a walk on Toronto’s waterfront.
The Redpath Waterfront Festival (RWF) has reimagined its annual festival into a two week
socially distanced waterfront trail called the Redpath Waterfront Trail. Spanning from Lower
Sherbourne to Lower Spadina, the Trail will include unique Augmented Reality (AR) stops, public
art installations, and several local promotions at waterfront businesses.
● Travel to the past and see what the waterfront looked like in the 1920s
● Watch a live graffiti mural come to life from Anishinaabe artist Que Rock
● See what’s in store for the future of the waterfront at East Bayside
● Visit the Trail Visitor Centre in Queen’s Quay Terminal
● Walk on water and see where Toronto’s waterline used to be
● Local promotions include discounted food and drink and fitness classes
2021 trail partners include: Redpath Sugar, The Waterfront BIA, Tridel, Hines, First Capital,
Queens Quay Terminal, Waterfront Toronto, the Westin Harbour Castle, porter and CTV.
RWF is an annual summer event that provides on-land and on-water programming with the goal
of promoting Toronto as a premiere waterfront destination. Every three years, the event
welcomes a fleet of majestic tall ships to Toronto.
Visit TOwaterfrontTrail.com for more information on the Redpath Waterfront Trail and start
planning your route. Follow on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and use #TOwaterfronttrail.